The National Laboratory of Frascati organizes guided tours during working time. It is essential to book in advance. Visits are reserved to:
- High School students in their last year (17-18 years old);
- Middle School students in their last year (13-14 years old)
- Primary School students in their last year (10-11 years old); (→ Find out more on [edu]kids )
– General public (Institutions, Companies, Private Citizens, etc.)
In order to book a visit you will need to fill in the online form.
We will contact you to inform you of the success of your reservation, according to our Visits Calendar and the availability of our research groups.
Deadline: October 20, 2016
Booking forms sent after the deadline will be added to our waiting list.
- High School* (max 25 participants per school) → APPLY
*High School Day: STEM – Career Day” (April 2017): one day dedicated to visits and meetings with researchers
- Elementary and Middle School → APPLY
- Groups (Universities, Institutions, Foreign Schools – max 25 participants, ask for a guided tour in English) → APPLY
- Single visitors, small groups and cultural associations** (max 25 participants) → APPLY
**We only accept bookings of this kind for general events such as our open day “OpenLabs”. Your email address will be added to our mailing list so that we can provide all the details of the event.
The program includes:
- Introductive seminar (about 45 minutes)
- Guided tour of the experimental sites led by LNF Researchers and Technologists.
The itinerary will be set accordingly to the availability of the LNF experimental activities in the day of your visit.
ACCELERATORS & DETECTORS TOUR
Click on the experiment for more info.
- There are no visits on Friday afternoon, Saturday, Sunday, holidays and in the month of August.
- It is possible to reach LNF by bus.
- It’s not possible to access the canteen or have meals in the LNF areas.
- It is mandatory to examine the Behavior Based Safety Guide.
- In order to allow us to provide the best possible organization of our events, you’re kindly invited to observe strict punctuality: access to the LNF not earlier than 9:30 am; reception at 9:45 at Atrio Auditorium B. Touschek, Ed. 36.
Sara Arnone – Guided tours
Tel.: +39 06 94032871
Fax : +39 06 94032243
Elisa Santinelli – [edu]kids program
Tel.: +39 06 94032868